Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th Of July!

I only made one card...just for the Blog....it's all I really had time for this year! I hope each of you have a wonderful Day today!
We are going to a birthday Bar-B-Que....No fireworks anywhere in Santa Cruz county because of al the fires we have had....
I have plane reservations and am flying out on the 8th......
Candis will go to the Dr. that morning and then the 9th she will be admitted and they will induce if nothing has happend by then.....
Not sure when I will be back...it will more than likely be a week.

3 comments:

Jan aka StampQn said...

I'm so happy you have a flight and will be one your way soon. Great 4th card...you got your monkeys!

Jerri Sue said...

Have a safe flight, I hope all goes well

Rachel said...

Loved the card!!!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...