Monday, July 7, 2008

August Inchies....




Today I will be busy getting ready to go and leave Dale for a week...... August Inchies are Cats or Purple....I don't have too many Cat stamps...but anyone that knows me knows I LOVE Purple....

So here are two sets of my Inchies done up in Purple....


I plan to take some images with me and my color pencils incase I have some down time while that sweet baby is sleeping....


Hope you all have a wonderful week...I know I will!! I'll try and post a photo of Camden on my blog after she is born.....

2 comments:

Jan aka StampQn said...

Those are wonderful inchies and I can't wait to see a picture of Camden...wonder if she will love purple like her Grandma?

Rachel said...

So happy that you get to be there for Camden's arrival...best of luck to Candis and I can't wait to see pics!!!

Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer Challenge Pop Up's!

Hi, Its time for the Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer challenge and this month we are doing Pop Up's using the General Pop Up dies....