Tuesday, June 3, 2008

So Excited for Camden to get here....


I got this stamp at the convention last weekend...just couldn't resist...I have always like the little babies in a pea pod.
I made it for Candis to tell her how excited I am for Camden to get here....only four more weeks!!

In other news...Dale's Left shoulder surgery has been approved and I will find out a surgery date today!! So scared it is going to be right when Camden is born.....
It will be really hard for me to be in two places at once!!! I need to be there for both of them......

4 comments:

Jan aka StampQn said...

Sooooooo cute!

mickeydee said...

That is the cutest stamp! I love it. (hope the surgery and the baby coordinate :)

Marge Robertson said...

Hope the timing all works out for your family's needs!

Darling card!!!

Debbie Olson said...

What a gorgeous card--such a beautifully colored image!

Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer Challenge Pop Up's!

Hi, Its time for the Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer challenge and this month we are doing Pop Up's using the General Pop Up dies....