Sunday, June 29, 2008

The Queen of the Owls....and another Addiction!!



I Love this BIG owl...it is hard to color though as she is so large....I dressed her up a bit in my favorite thing right now....

First Ribbon then flowers and now Gemstones....!!! Here is a photo showing some of my gems....

Everytime I order a stamp I get more gems...I am using them though...which is always hard when I Love something so much.... I just can't get enough....
Candis says she feels fine today and no pains....She has a Dr. apt. on tuesday and she says that can't come soon enough!


1 comment:

Rachel said...

I love bling too...have two drawers full also!! Man its hard to be addicted..haha

Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer Challenge Pop Up's!

Hi, Its time for the Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer challenge and this month we are doing Pop Up's using the General Pop Up dies....