Friday, June 13, 2008

Playing with Paint...







I'm trying to get a start on my July spinner cards so when I go to AZ to help with the Baby...I won't have to worry about ART.I really love doing backgrounds with paint it is so fun! I got a little better photos and reposted them...Also shown is a paper weight that I made for a friend for her Birthday...this photo is really bad with the glare...but it is already sent so have to show what I have!
The ones with the House are the back side of the june one's i posted a few days ago....
I Love the Hero Art little door stamp!Our air is getting real smokey today...yesterday the wind was blowing it into Santa Cruz but today it is here with us....I think they have a handle on it unless the winds get stronger.....So glad we did not have to evacuate.

2 comments:

mickeydee said...

Oh, that paint is so pretty! Love that door too, it's so cute.z

Rachel said...

I love my paper weight..its adorable!!!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...