Friday, June 27, 2008

The Non Stamping Card....


It is soon my SIL's birthday.....I always have a hard time with guy cards....Except for Dale's....
Michael looks mean in this photo of him acting silly....
But he is sweet and kind and sentimental and is going to be a wonderful father...He already is a Wonderful husband to my Daughter.
No stamping on this one...but I think he will like the personal touch.
I'm going to pack my bag today as I don't think it will be too long before I head for AZ.....
So excited for the baby and to get to hold her and spoil her for a week....

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Great card!!

I got something for Camden's room...I think you all will like it!!

Can you send me Candise's address and I can send it to you while you're there at her house so you can help her "put it up"

Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer Challenge Pop Up's!

Hi, Its time for the Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer challenge and this month we are doing Pop Up's using the General Pop Up dies....