Saturday, June 7, 2008

My Computer Crashed!!!!










So.....I had a little more time to play this past week...... I got a few cards made with my new stamps from the convention. I got one side of my June Spinners finished...(I am waiting on a stamp to finish the back side of them!) I finished my June inchies for a swap I do......The theme this month is yellow or sea shore.... I made three yellow ones and the little girl with the mask is my sea shore....
Now If I can get july finished...I won't have to skip July!!
My computer had a problem and I lost all of my photos and everything!!! I am going to buy an external hard drive to back everything up to from now on....So Frustrating!!!
We now have a surgery date for Dale....he with have the left shoulder done on the 16th of this month. We are both very scared for this surgery as last time he got Pulmonary Emboli and almost died....
We are working with our regular Dr. to take precautions and I'm sure everything will go smoothe but it is a VERY hectic and scary time for us.....
I now can make mty reservations for AZ....I think I will leave on July 2nd...Candis is trying to get me to wait til the baby is here...but I hate to miss the excitement too!!!

1 comment:

Jan aka StampQn said...

Wow, lots of new stuff on your blog! The cards and inchies are great!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...