Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A little inspiration.....


I made this card this morning...my Inspiration came from a card Jennifer McGuire did on the HA websight....Always love her cards they are usually very clean and sometimes real simple....But always perfect!
Right now we are looking at a Fire not too far from us that is expected to burn 1000 acres.....
We packed up some stuff in case we have to evacuate....pretty scary! I ran around like crazy taking pictures with my digital camera.
The air surrounding our city is awful right now and I hope they get it contained soon!

1 comment:

Jan aka StampQn said...

That is so scary! Did you pack your stamps?

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...