Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Home and Resting....

Dale is home and seems to be doing well from the surgery yesterday. The Dr. was able to repair this rotater cuff, although he had some cartlidge damage and bad tissue....
I will know more about that when we go to the post op on Friday!
While he is resting I took a little time to get a few thank you's made for Candis....she has gotten spoiled on the handmade cards!!LOL! I chose to do the simple Hero Arts design block butterfly flourish cards...they were fast and I love the hero arts summer mix notecards as they are white on the inside.

No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...