Saturday, June 28, 2008

Going to Pack today.....



I need to get that suitcase down and ready...I know it won't be long before I'm heading to AZ.....
Other than missing and worrying about my hubby...i can't wait!!! So excited to get to hold my grandaughter....
I think I might take some images to color...I am going to miss my stamp room really bad.
I am afraid I might have to take my copic markers...Just love them!
I have gotten some really great mail lately...I will post them as soon as i can get a photo of them....
The cards above are a few I made with a new stamp I got in the mail the other day.....

1 comment:

Jan aka StampQn said...

Great inchie card Kelly. I think once Camden is in your arms you won't miss your stamp room quite as much *Ü*

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...