Saturday, May 24, 2008

Crayon Resist Cards....




I have been following the Hero Blog daily and This week Shari Carroll did flowers....
She showed how to use a white Crayon for a resist....Something really easy and in all my years of stamping it was new to me! Sooo.....I had to try it! It was FUN......Here are two cards done with the technique.

Hope To get to play today.....
I am cooking ribs and corn for Dale and his brother this afternoon...Yum! Love Ribs......

Hope you all have a Wonderful Weekend!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Greta work on the cards. I love the clip it too. One day I may just get myself one.

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...