Friday, May 16, 2008

A Few birthday cards...and my clip it up!!


I have the hardest time with guy cards....I needed to make cards for both my brother and Dale's brother for their birthdays and this is what I came up with..... Nothing real fancy but I got to use lots of my colors of copics on this one!!

It has been really warm the past few days here.....We might have to turn on the air for the day today as it is heating up again.....

Got my clip it up in the mail...I still have to put the index tabs on but all my clear stamps will be easier to find now....
The best part is...I have room for more!!

1 comment:

mickeydee said...

Great guy cards!
I have been wondering if the Clip It Up would work good for my clear stamps.....looks like it does!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...