Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Color....and a little Bling!


I should always pick my background paper and then color....but this morning I started coloring and came up with this combo...and then thought oh no...I won't find a background paper to match this one....
So this is how I made it work! I have always loved purple and turquoise together....
In fact when Candis was young...they were her favorite colors so it reminds me of her.....

I am loving my new Hero Arts stamps these days.....
I ordered a clip it up to organize all my clear stamps and can't wait to get it!

Today Dale and I have to go to San Jose to the attorney......
I just wish this was all behind us and we were both healthy again!!!!

No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...