Saturday, April 12, 2008

Another Birthday card....and a Baby Card!




Made this little card using a new stamp I got with the chicken one I posted a day ago....I used my Copics to color this and do not have the right color for flesh...but I made do with what I had! I'm up to 59 colors and still there are many I NEED.....I might add googly eyes to this little girl but have not decided yet.

The Baby card I made today trying to help a friend of Candi's make announcements for their baby girl Lola....
This will not be the one as she likes my other birds better....So back to the drawing board I go!

No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...