Saturday, April 12, 2008

Another Birthday card....and a Baby Card!




Made this little card using a new stamp I got with the chicken one I posted a day ago....I used my Copics to color this and do not have the right color for flesh...but I made do with what I had! I'm up to 59 colors and still there are many I NEED.....I might add googly eyes to this little girl but have not decided yet.

The Baby card I made today trying to help a friend of Candi's make announcements for their baby girl Lola....
This will not be the one as she likes my other birds better....So back to the drawing board I go!

No comments:

Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer Challenge Pop Up's!

Hi, Its time for the Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer challenge and this month we are doing Pop Up's using the General Pop Up dies....