Wednesday, March 19, 2008

They Are Fianally Finished....




I worked really hard on Monday and Tuesday and finally got the 45 shower invites finished!
They will go in the mail today and I am hoping she will get them by the weekend......

I have gotten tons of Wonderful birthday cards in the mail and lots of other mail too!
I am hoping maybe tomorrow to get some photos of them and put on my blog....

Today we have to go to town as we have apts. and then tomorrow Dale has a really long apt in Pacific Grove.....Busy week for us!

So glad I have these shower invites finished....Now is it time to play???

2 comments:

Jan said...

They are wonderful. She will love them!

Rachel said...

Great job on the invites..I know you've been busy!!

Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer Challenge Pop Up's!

Hi, Its time for the Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer challenge and this month we are doing Pop Up's using the General Pop Up dies....