Friday, March 21, 2008

Just couldn't Resist.....

I have bought several stamps lately and most of them are BIRDS! Well when I saw this stamp...I just couldn't resist getting it thinking it would make a perfect card for RACHEL.....She just LOVES Cows and this one is the cutest! Ha!

I was going to post all the wonderful ART I have received lately but there is so much...I think I will just start fresh and keep up my blog!!!

Yesterday we had an apt. in Pacific Grove with a QME for Dale....We were gone almost all day!
When we got home I saw a few big fire trucks leaving our area? It was not until we went on Xenia's walk that we realized.....one of our neighbors houses had had a fire and they lost everything pretty much....
Dale felt really bad as he could remember how awful it was for them when his Dad's house burnt down.....
Fires are a really awful thing!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

OMG!!! I actually love that stamp...will you stamp me some images???

Anonymous said...

LOVE that cow! But, sorry Rachel, I think it's a CALIFORNIA cow!
Ha ha....

Anna

mickeydee said...

that is the cutest cow stamp ever!!!

Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer Challenge Pop Up's!

Hi, Its time for the Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer challenge and this month we are doing Pop Up's using the General Pop Up dies....