Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Finally Some ART to share.....






Finally.....Sorry I have been away! I have not felt good for a week or so...just in a bummer mood!
Life is just so busy for Dale and i right now and I seem to be late on getting anything done!!
Those of you that know me...know how hard I stress on these things!!

I made this spinner and card for a friend....

I am almost finished with my Paris inchies! It is a good thing as they are to be in the mail by the 15th or they should have them by then??

I have everything I need to get the baby shower invites done and am going to get busy on them next and knock them out....the list is at 45 now...figure I had better get them done before it grows anymore!!!

Three more projects this month with deadlines and then I can breathe.....

The weather has been wonderful but am hearing the rain is coming back....
Dale is going to take me to a scrapbook convention on Friday and I am looking forward to that!
NOT that I NEED anything......

3 comments:

Jan said...

Impressive art!

Rachel said...

Very nice art....you are so creative!!!

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday Kelly!

Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer Challenge Pop Up's!

Hi, Its time for the Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer challenge and this month we are doing Pop Up's using the General Pop Up dies....