Wednesday, February 27, 2008

We are Home!






We sure picked a bad weekend to go to the Races.....it was cold and rainy most of the time we were there. They finally got to do the rest of the BIG race on Monday...
Since neither Dale nor I have to work...we extended our getaway and stayed to watch the race in Sunshine on Monday!
We had a lot of fun......

We got to go to a Q and A session with one of MY drivers...Jimmie Johnson (48) He is a Wonderful person and doing a lot for less fortunate families through the Jimmie Johnson foundation. He places second to Dale's driver Carl Edward's (99)...We got to see Carl do his Back flip off his car! He always does that when he wins a race...this is his 8th first place finish.

Friday I got to meet up with my friend Dianne Strohfus.....we met at a really nice scrapbook store and got to shop a little. It was so fun to finally get to meet her....

We went to the races on Saturday and met up with Trish.....
She drove us around in a golf cart and we got to see lots of stuff behind the scenes....it was FUN!
Trish came back on Monday and we got to go for another ride and she took us up to a seating area above the pits and the view was awesome.....

Dale and I stayed our last night in a Sheraton....more pricey than nice but we did get a good nights sleep before flying home.....

I also received a WONDERFUL early birthday card from Jan!!! This card Rocks...I Love it!!
A Bird and a coffee theme...What could be better than that???

No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...