Thursday, February 21, 2008

More Mail and Inchies!




Finished my Something Fishy Inchies this morning.....Since we are leaving tomorrow morning for NASCAR...in Fontana, I wanted to get them on their way.....

Got a really nice Valentine from Rachel...actually one and a half.....as you can see in the picture what the post office did to the card and then returned it to Rachel.....
You would think they would atleast give you a free stamp for doing this?????
Anyhow...I Love the new card!

I also received this VERY clever Bird Card from Joy and her Pig Inchies Love them.....

So excited to go to Fontana this weekend...it is a REAL splurge for Dale and I right now, but I think we both need to getaway......

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Have a great weekend....

I guess two cards are better than one..right???

Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer Challenge Pop Up's!

Hi, Its time for the Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer challenge and this month we are doing Pop Up's using the General Pop Up dies....