Thursday, February 21, 2008

More Mail and Inchies!




Finished my Something Fishy Inchies this morning.....Since we are leaving tomorrow morning for NASCAR...in Fontana, I wanted to get them on their way.....

Got a really nice Valentine from Rachel...actually one and a half.....as you can see in the picture what the post office did to the card and then returned it to Rachel.....
You would think they would atleast give you a free stamp for doing this?????
Anyhow...I Love the new card!

I also received this VERY clever Bird Card from Joy and her Pig Inchies Love them.....

So excited to go to Fontana this weekend...it is a REAL splurge for Dale and I right now, but I think we both need to getaway......

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Have a great weekend....

I guess two cards are better than one..right???

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...