Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Lots of Great Mail......






I have Been sick since coming home from AZ.....We spent 5 hours in the emergency room last night! Just could not breathe.....Was awful! I hope to be on the mend soon and be able to CREATE.....
for now here is some of the great mail I have gotten in the last few Days!

The Inchies are Jan's for this month, our theme was PIGS....
The Inchie doll is from Jerri Sue...she is so cute with her Flowered wings!
The Card by itself is from my swap partner Dianne W....and the Card and cup cozies are Dale and my Valentines from Lynn!!! Can't wait to use them...The detail in the card is Beautiful and so Lynn's style....

No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...