Monday, February 4, 2008

Childs Play....

This months Inchies are PIGS....
When I was VERY young...about 5 or 6....?? Just learning my letters...I use to go to my Dad's office once in a while and he taught me to draw a pig by making letters. This is something that is always in my mind when I think of my Dad. When I knew I had to do some pig art...it just felt right to use the pig my dad taught me to draw.
I am going to try and find some real tiny wiggly eyes to put in the O tomorrow......

I got all my Valentines addressed and ready to go...I will mail them on my way out the door Thursday.
I got all my stuff together to do a craft with Madison...we are going to make Valentine Heart boxes and put Candy in them for a few of her friends.

Tomorrow I hope to finish my Inchies and get started on my packing for the trip!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hi, Happy Thanksgiving.....just wanted to pop in and tell you all I'm so Thankful for You! I have had a lot of support this past year...