Friday, February 15, 2008

Birthday Card For my Special Aunt....


I have an Aunt on my mom's side I try and keep in touch with.....She was Very fond of my Mother and I can't wait to tell her I am going to be a Grandma and she will be thrilled that the baby will have my mother's name......
I'm loving this New SU set Always...so glad I got it.....

Still am not well, I think I am going to have to go to my Doctor next week as I am almost out of the antibiotic and it is NOT working! I feel better but am still all congested in my sinuses and chest.....

I got some Fun mail.....Inchies from Jerri Sue, I Love the Pigs in a Blanket!...and a Valentine from Anna and Deanna.......

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Great card...

You need to get better SOON!!!!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...