Friday, February 15, 2008

Birthday Card For my Special Aunt....


I have an Aunt on my mom's side I try and keep in touch with.....She was Very fond of my Mother and I can't wait to tell her I am going to be a Grandma and she will be thrilled that the baby will have my mother's name......
I'm loving this New SU set Always...so glad I got it.....

Still am not well, I think I am going to have to go to my Doctor next week as I am almost out of the antibiotic and it is NOT working! I feel better but am still all congested in my sinuses and chest.....

I got some Fun mail.....Inchies from Jerri Sue, I Love the Pigs in a Blanket!...and a Valentine from Anna and Deanna.......

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Great card...

You need to get better SOON!!!!

Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer Challenge Pop Up's!

Hi, Its time for the Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer challenge and this month we are doing Pop Up's using the General Pop Up dies....