Friday, February 1, 2008

Been Working on some Valentines Day Things!

I have been busy busy...trying to get my Valentines day things made so i can get them in the mail before I leave.....
I am making the cutest book for Dale and hope to have it finished tomorrow so i can put it on my blog....
I am taking an on line valentine class and having so much fun with the projects!
A week from today...I will know what the baby is.....So excited to know what to buy for my Grand Baby!

Dale had a Dr.s apt on his knee today and we are looking at yet another surgery!!!! Will this ever stop????

1 comment:

Rachel said...

This is adorable...how did you do it??

Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer Challenge Pop Up's!

Hi, Its time for the Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer challenge and this month we are doing Pop Up's using the General Pop Up dies....