Thursday, January 10, 2008

Winter Card....

The glitter on his nose is not all the way dry...sorry....Had to post something!!
This morning I have been working on a few cards...I have two Birthday cards to get in the mail by tomorrow and will post them later when they are dry...
I used the making memories little spiral notebook papers on this card...I love that line.
The scarf is stamped on some glitter card stock I had in my stash...not sure who makes it buy I love it!
No Dr.s apts. today...thank goodness we have had one everyday so far this week! One more on Friday and then on on Saturday and he should be good for a month!
I'm still in my jammies and might stay this way all day...unless Dale decides we need a Starbucks!! Then I'[ll get dressed......LOL!

No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...