Saturday, January 5, 2008

What a Storm We had!!!



We had a really bad storm yesterday....100 mile winds in some areas and lots of Rain!
Our Power went out at 9 am and we did not get power back until 10:30 last night.
Dale managed to hook up the generator so we could Play Pacman...and hook up the fridge so our food would not spoil.
Thank goodness I like candles as I had them lit all over the house....

We had to take Ashlee to the airport yesterday...she needed to be there by about 4 so we left the house at one and barely made it......
The winds had died down enough for her flight to take off.....
What should have taken us one hour round trip yesterday...took us over 5 hours!!
We still have4 road closures everywhere and it is raining...but no wind like yesterday!
I hear it is suppose to rain most of the week......

2 comments:

mickeydee said...

Aaaaccckkkk! Sorry about your power outage. We have the rains, but, so far, our power has stayed on. It is amazing how many things you can't do with no power! Stay warm and dry.

Rachel said...

I was thinking about you guys....glad to hear you're safe!!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...