Friday, January 11, 2008

Slight Change...

Added a little tag to the Pink card...not sure that is what it needed? But it is finished and ready to go in the mail!
I finally got to see my show last night!! Grey's anatomy was finally back on!! I think Meridith is going to loose Derek...she is so stupid!!!! Getting tired of her playing with his heart.....
I know it is only a show....but I love the show and you get so involved....
No plans today, I hope to be able to do my RE classes at least one of them and also play in my room!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Great card..it turned out so cute with that tag on it!!

Jan said...

Great card and the tag adds just what is needed.

I agree about Meredith...the sad part is that Anna told me there won't be any more new shows for a while so I guess we won't know what happens :(

Kelly said...

Kelly, your cards are great!

mickeydee said...

You have been a busy girl! Several new cards on your blog! This pink, birdie card is so cute! Love the tag!

Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer Challenge Pop Up's!

Hi, Its time for the Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer challenge and this month we are doing Pop Up's using the General Pop Up dies....