Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Just a Lonely ATC.....










Dale and I had some errands to run this morning.....when we go into town, I usually stop at Beverly's and see if they have anything I need.
Well yesterday Jan had sent me a picture of these owls she spotted on the internet..... I thought since they were Stampendous...Beverly's might have them! they did......


So I came home and made an ATC.....
It was REALLY hard to get anything done in the stamp room as it is a MESS!! So before I do any more ART.....It must get some attention! So off I go.......

1 comment:

Jan said...

Ohhhh, it's lovely. Maybe I will go to Beverlys tonight.

Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer Challenge Pop Up's!

Hi, Its time for the Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer challenge and this month we are doing Pop Up's using the General Pop Up dies....