Monday, January 28, 2008

Just a card....and a box!


I actually made a few cards today but two of them I can't show as the recipients might see......
This one I made kind of like one we did in the marathon over the weekend.

Rained all night and today the sun came out! I thought we were going to get more this afternoon but so far none.

I am looking for some scrapbook paper with little skulls and cross bones...if anyone knows of any please leave me a post.....
My Daughter...strange as it may be.....
Wants her baby shower invites to have skulls and cross bones???? Don't ask..

I also made this little Box and tiny album for Jerri Sue as I am sending to her this swap round.
We needed to make a card for letter N...I chose to use my new grungeboard and did not want to waste it on a card....so I made a box with her initials on top!
I am sure she has gotten it and it is safe to show...I hope...??

Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer Challenge Pop Up's!

Hi, Its time for the Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer challenge and this month we are doing Pop Up's using the General Pop Up dies....