Saturday, January 19, 2008

In my Jammies and Playing!!!




I woke up early and started playing...had an idea in my head and had to get it down on card stock! I made an ATC for my spinner for Valentines Day...I made one for a friend that has a spinner.....I got this stamp with the Valentini a few weeks ago and love it! The Sheep is the other side of the ATC.
Also think I almost like the cuttlebug swirl in the sheeps body better than the batting????
I never like to make all of the same card so am working trying to get a few Valentines Cards finished as I want them in the mail before I go to AZ!

Think I should go get in the shower and clean up my mess.....

2 comments:

Jan aka StampQn said...

I agree, I like the cuttlebug swirl better than the batting. You did a great job!

Rachel said...

I love the cards...that Valentini is ADORABLE!!!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...