Friday, December 14, 2007

Love checking the Mail at Christmas Time....



I have been trying to get a few Thank yous made...By looking at my new stamp cabinet...you would think I would NEVER need another Flower stamp as long as I live....But you see here I did order another....I saw this card of the month kit on a sight and thought it would be fun for Christmas Thank yous...... I want to have them made ahead so I do not stress about them!

Looks like I will cook Christmas Dinner for Dale and his brother this year. We talked about going out but I thought it would be more fun for me to cook a prime rib and they could play games or something. I really missed not cooking Thanksgiving the past few years.

I have received several cards in the mail the past few days.....the card on the left is from Claudette then the Blue Angel is from Rachel.....
The Bottom left card is from Lynn and the card on the bottom right is from Jerri Sue......
Sure fun to get FUN mail!

No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...