Friday, December 7, 2007

Just Couldn't Pass on him.....


I went to Starbucks this morning again and stopped in the gift store next door...just could not pass this attitude bird up!! I thought he was so cute......

The card is my basic Christmas card this year...this one I made about 40 of! It was easy and it went really fast...thanks to the great set by memory box rubber stamps!!

I got all but two little boxes in the mail today and am officially finished shopping except for Dale! It sure feels great and today I will clean up my massive mess in the house and work on some Inchies!

1 comment:

Jan said...

That bird has great attitude!

Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer Challenge Pop Up's!

Hi, Its time for the Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer challenge and this month we are doing Pop Up's using the General Pop Up dies....