Saturday, December 22, 2007

I'm just a BIRD Brain.....





I have had my seven gypsies spinner for quite some time...just have not had the time to play with it! I got some seven gypsies pre-printed cards and was not sure what I was going to do with them....So I started playing! Dale's brother came over this afternoon and he and Dale have been playing play station all evening....
I wanted to try some of my Grungeboard...so I immediately grabbed the B...for Bird....LOL!
I used some crackle paint and distressed the card to add texture.....
It was fun! Hope some day to have the spinner all filled with fun things!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Great art...its very snowy here today and horrible traveling..not sure when/if my parents will get here today!!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...