Saturday, December 22, 2007

I'm just a BIRD Brain.....





I have had my seven gypsies spinner for quite some time...just have not had the time to play with it! I got some seven gypsies pre-printed cards and was not sure what I was going to do with them....So I started playing! Dale's brother came over this afternoon and he and Dale have been playing play station all evening....
I wanted to try some of my Grungeboard...so I immediately grabbed the B...for Bird....LOL!
I used some crackle paint and distressed the card to add texture.....
It was fun! Hope some day to have the spinner all filled with fun things!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Great art...its very snowy here today and horrible traveling..not sure when/if my parents will get here today!!

Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer Challenge Pop Up's!

Hi, Its time for the Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer challenge and this month we are doing Pop Up's using the General Pop Up dies....