Friday, November 23, 2007

Thankful For Family and Friends and Naps!




Thanksgiving was wonderful in Pacifica.....it always makes us feel so good to bring the dinner and go to Auntie Helen's...she is the sweetest old lady and we love her to pieces! This year we stopped in Redwood city and picked up her son David who can no longer drive... I worked very hard in the kitchen and we all visited and had a fun time...dinner was yummy too!
I even got to wear my new Apron Jan made me!! You see there are NO pictures of me this year....I looked like a F A!!! Soo.....
I even bought a new shirt and loved the fabric on it but by the time I cooked and cleaned and got around to taking some photos my hair was a mess from sweating...(It was so HOT in her house) and I really must have over eaten as it was hideous.... So...if you don't hear from me for a few days...I'll be on the treadmill!!!

No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...