Monday, November 19, 2007

Playing with my NEW Birds!


I was so Bummed when I could not go to the Carson Convention this year.....Jan promised she would find something for me!!
She found a bird set like builda- Birds...LOL! Too fun......Thanks Jan, I'm having fun with these....

Finally starting to feel better...have a nasty cough but am hoping that will go away by Thursday!

this is the last week for my Altered Diva workshop and I am really going to miss it...it has gotten me out of the box and i have learned some really FUN things! Met some really fun people too...and they cook ox tail in Australia!!LOL!

2 comments:

Jan said...

Those birds are lovely!

Rachel said...

Great birds...hope you're feeling better by now!!

Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer Challenge Pop Up's!

Hi, Its time for the Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer challenge and this month we are doing Pop Up's using the General Pop Up dies....