Friday, November 9, 2007

Break in the Action!


It is NOT very often I stamp or make things for my Girls like I should....I need to do more of this!! I got a set of stamps the other day and one of them reminded me so much of the girls...
I had to make a card for them! They have always fought like most sisters but now that they are older they seem to do more together! It really pleases me when they spend time together and enjoy each other.....
I got the paper from SU today in the mail, I love that it is double sided....The fold down idea is one I got from Jan.
We are going to watch a movie or two this weekend but other than that...no plans!
There is a craft show here in town and we have always been gone when it has been held so I might go take a peek.....

No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...