Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Making TG cards....

I have wanted this Hero Arts stamp for over a year now....When i went to Palace ART's to get my supplies for an on line class I'm taking...there it was!! I felt like starting them yesterday so got out my machine. Got four made and ran out of thread....
At least I have plenty time to get more thread...
Today felt so cold and dreary..it rained most of the day! Dale and i had a meatball sandwich at a new Italian rest. late afternoon so i did not cook dinner!
Tomorrow...I am going to make chicken and Noodles...it just sounds good!
tomorrow afternoon I hope to be working on Bird Inchies...I have several I need to get done!!

No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...