Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Making TG cards....

I have wanted this Hero Arts stamp for over a year now....When i went to Palace ART's to get my supplies for an on line class I'm taking...there it was!! I felt like starting them yesterday so got out my machine. Got four made and ran out of thread....
At least I have plenty time to get more thread...
Today felt so cold and dreary..it rained most of the day! Dale and i had a meatball sandwich at a new Italian rest. late afternoon so i did not cook dinner!
Tomorrow...I am going to make chicken and Noodles...it just sounds good!
tomorrow afternoon I hope to be working on Bird Inchies...I have several I need to get done!!

No comments:

Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer Challenge Pop Up's!

Hi, Its time for the Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer challenge and this month we are doing Pop Up's using the General Pop Up dies....