Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Ever NEED just one more STAMP???


I saw this stamp at Jan's a while back and knew I HAD to have him!!! I finally found him and ordered him on Monday....and Wed. Here he is!!!! What a great Bird he is.......
I hope to have Dale make me a Birdhouse shelf like thing to keep all my birds in.......When he feels like he can do a few little things that is....

We are suppose to leave on Friday for AZ and we both feel like we are getting the flu!!!!
Went to Longs and got Zicam and Airborne and hope they together can do the trick!!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Love that stamp....

Going to miss you while you're gone!!!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...