Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Class Assignment and Inchies!




These are two of my backgrounds I did this morning for my Altered Diva Class...I think I did about 8 with several different color combos.
I'm anxious to see what the finished project will look like.

I also got my Inchies finished for one swap I am in.....I used an Owl for my bird! Today feels like spring again...it is really warm and sunny! Think it might be the calm before the storm.
We are going to head to the Delta this weekend and get the trailer ready for the brutal weather it will be in this winter. We get tons of rain up there......
We sure don't want any leaks on our temperpedic bed!!!LOL!

No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...