Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Something is WRONG with my camera!!!




GGGRRRR....So mad at my camera!
Guess I need to look for a replacement sooner than I thought....
Here are some coffee inchies I made and a card for Dale's auntie Helen who is turning 80 tomorrow!
I know...it is a generic card and not real fancy either....(And a blurry photo too).
I just could not make anything look right today.......
Tomorrow we are going to Redwood city to get his disabled cousin David and head to Pacifica to visit Auntie Helen in the Hospital.
She has been in for over two weeks and is still there for her 80th....Poor thing.
She has no idea we are coming so I think it will be a nice surprise for her to see her son David and Dale.
We are going to stop at Fry's and get her a new phone for her house and I am going to look at their cameras too....Shhh..dale does not know I am but I really need a camera that works!!!!!

1 comment:

Jan aka StampQn said...

Love those coffee inchies...I'm holding a place in my frame for those!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...