Thursday, September 20, 2007

Project For Rachel!



I made this little book for Rachel to Include in her box. I have had my rubacoil machine for almost a year and a half and finally opened the box and used it!!! I Love this machine.....
I'm sure I will be using it lots now.....

Finally went to the Dr. for the pains I have been getting after eating....have to go get some tests run....Hope it is just acid reflux or something...??

Working on ATC's and Inchies...hope to have some to post tomorrow!

2 comments:

Jan aka StampQn said...

Great book!

Rachel said...

Love the book...its by far the best thing EVER!!!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...