Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Making Inchies and Getting fun mail!
















I have been working on some Inchies...got a few done for me and a few done for a trade....the top ones are mine...(4) and the rest are from Jan!!! Love these little guys...so fun...
Made Rachel another card which I will post after she receives it...
Got this great card from Jan with my crown ATC inside that she made.....
Love the card and the inchie at the bottom.....
The ATC is FAB....She drew this!!!! Love the cat with the crown.....Thanks Jan!

Was a good day...dale stayed in the bedroom and watched TV so I could play and get some commitments done. I always feel good when things I need to do are finished.
Then I can wait a day or so and start stressing on something else!!LOL!

Dale had an apt. with the surgeon this morning.....such a nice Dr. we really like him.
He said Dale is making good progress an what he is feeling is normal for only being 5 weeks.
Dale has some numbing in his shoulder and the Dr. said it should subside.....

No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...