Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Getting Organized!!







While Rachel was here....
I made this clock for my stamp room with my favorite foofala paper.
We painted a white shelf to put my prima flowers and buttons on.
I want to put more art in between the shelves and that will come eventually. I Love having my ribbons and flowers on the wall!! Then I needed to do something about my punches as they were too heavy for the drawer....They use to make some organizers that hung over the door to hold the different sizes but they do not make them anymore....So I had to get a shoe organizer for my large punches! Here they are hanging so I can get to them easily.

No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...