Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Coffee Inchies!

Worked on some coffee Inchies today....Love Coffee!! I went to Starbucks this morning and took a few brochures and went back with Dale this afternoon and grabbed a few more...
Dale thinks I'm crazy...but the little logo was so perfect!!LOL!

Dale and I picked up KFC and went to the park with Xenia for a picnic today....it was really nice out and I was mad I did not bring my camera!! I need to be more like Rachel if I'm ever going to have pictures to scrap!!!!! I really should just buy a small digital to keep in my purse.....
Maybe that will be my Birthday or Christmas present this year.....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very cute inchies..I just can't get into them...but yours are so adorable!!!

Yes you need a small digi camera...tell Dale I said so!!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...