Monday, August 6, 2007

Monday!!!














Worked on a little bit of ART today...Did a few pages in my peek a book book class by Melodee Langworthy! I just love this womans style.....Not sure who I will make the book for Dale and my wedding photos maybe??

I also played with my alcohol inks for a while...sure do love those inks!

Dale has not felt well today at all...I'm glad we got to the Dr. tomorrow so we know what to expect. Sure wish there was something I could do to take away the pain he is feeling...
Nothing worse than seeing your man or child in pain.....

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Hoping Dale is feeling better today!!!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...