Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I Think things are Getting back to normal!!

Things are finally starting to feel somewhat normal around the Booth House!
Despite the beard Dale now has...(That I'm not sure what to do with??)
I worked on some cards for Rachel yesterday and today and will post them later on in the week so she won't see them before she gets them!
It was so fun having Rachel here and we had a blast......But Dale and I are still resting from the energizer bunny...LOL! Seriously!! Rachel has more energy than most 5 year olds for those of you that don't know her....

Not sure if we will go up to the Delta for the big weekend? Might be a bit much for Dale but I will let him make that decision...
I always get to stop at a stamp store when we are up that way so I'm always game to go!!
Dale started Physical therapy last Friday and has been really sore from them, he had his second one today and will go on Wed. and Fridays for a while....

Sorry I have been away...felt like a BIG earthquake fell upon us the past few weeks!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Me an energizer bunny..way too funny!!!

So glad to see you posting again and I had the BEST time ever!!!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...