Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Wednesday! Or Hump Day......


Card I made for a friend that is having surgery today.....
Not really her colors and not really my style anymore...but I thought she was cute!
You see, I have this enormous box of Images I have collected over the years....And thought she would be a fun one!
I have had two days of actually getting a few Art things done!!! Yea....I think things are back to as normal as they are going to be for a while.
Dale will have his surgery on August 2, then I might not get to play as much as I would like....
But as much as that man does for me...it is the least I can do!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

She is cute Kelly! I have so many stamps like this collecting dust.

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...