Friday, July 27, 2007

Great mail day....





The ATC on the left is my ATC this Week From Roc! I picked the theme cars and am sure struggling with it..Roc Did a great Job!
The Pretty Card on the right is from Lynn this week.
She stamped it on Fabric...
I sure am liking the Red Black and White Colors Lately.

We are thinking of going to the Delta for an overnight this weekend, maybe Saturday or Sunday.
Dale is really wanting to go up before his surgery next week and clean the boat and trailer.
It might be a while before we can go up again.....

Hope everyone has a Wonderful weekend!! Oh!!! We might even get to go see a movie tonight....Yea!

No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...